The present legal notice includes the general conditions that regulate the access and use of the website http://www.torresburriel.com/ (hereinafter referred to as "the Website"), owned by Torresburriel, S.L., with address at Calle Don Jaime I, 5, 3rd Floor, 50003, Zaragoza, Spain, and CIF B99321598, registered in the Commercial Register of Zaragoza. The Website is made freely available to Internet users. Access to the Website implies full acceptance of these conditions, without prejudice to the specific conditions that may apply to certain services on the Website.
Rules of Use
It is not permitted, and therefore the consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user, to access or use the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic intent. In particular, and without limitation, the following is prohibited:
- Using the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies, or defects in its operation or on a third party's computer.
- Using the Website for the transmission, installation, or publication of any virus, malicious code, or other harmful programs or files.
- Using the Website in a way that violates the rights of TORRESBURRIEL, S.L. or any third party.
- Using the Website to transmit or publish any defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, demeaning, pornographic, obscene, or threatening material, or any material that may cause annoyance to any person.
- Using the Website illegally, against good faith, morality, and public order.
- Accessing or interacting with the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties, using a profile, or taking any other action that may cause confusion about the identity of the origin of a message.
- Unauthorized access to any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to it, any server of TORRESBURRIEL, S.L., through hacking or forgery, password extraction, or any other illegitimate means.
- Violating, or attempting to violate, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content hosted on the Website.
- Carrying out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation of the infrastructure of the Website or the systems or networks of TORRESBURRIEL, S.L., as well as the systems and networks connected to the Website.
- Introducing data that is clearly false, whether or not the User is aware of such circumstance.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the User may result in TORRESBURRIEL, S.L. taking appropriate measures under the law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, which may include the deletion or blocking of the account of the infringing User, without any possibility of compensation for damages caused.
TORRESBURRIEL, S.L. reserves the right to remove any content, contributions, or comments that are contrary to the law, morality, and public order. This includes, but is not limited to, content that violates human dignity, is discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, harmful to youth or children, pornographic, or that undermines public safety. In any case, TORRESBURRIEL, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Responsibilities and Guarantees
However, TORRESBURRIEL, S.L. declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and the state of the art, to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and minimize system errors, both from a technical perspective and in relation to the published content. It has also taken measures to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users' computer systems.
TORRESBURRIEL, S.L. does not guarantee the legality, reliability, and usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illegal, unlawful, or content that may infringe the rights of third parties, they must immediately notify the Provider so that appropriate measures can be taken.
TORRESBURRIEL, S.L. will not be responsible for the truthfulness, completeness, or currency of the information published on the Website from external sources, nor for the content contained on other platforms. It assumes no responsibility for any hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information. In the event that any user of the Website carries out any action that could be considered illegal, unlawful, or in violation of the rights of third parties, they do so under their own responsibility, indemnifying the Provider for their actions.
Suspension of the website:
TORRESBURRIEL, S.L. reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict, or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, hosting, or downloading of content or use of services on the Website, with or without prior notice, to users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the User being entitled to demand any compensation for this cause.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The intellectual property of all elements forming the Website, as well as its source code, design, navigation structure, databases, and the various elements contained therein, belongs to Torresburriel, S.L., which holds the exclusive rights of exploitation in any form, especially through reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation rights. The partial viewing, printing, and downloading of the content of the Website is authorized solely and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- Compatibility with the purposes of the Website.
- Sole intention of obtaining the contained information for personal and private use. Its use for commercial or illicit purposes is expressly prohibited.
- Respect for the integrity of the contents of the Website, expressly prohibiting any modification thereof.
Torresburriel, S.L. holds the intellectual and industrial property rights related to its products and services. Regarding references to third-party products and services, Torresburriel, S.L. acknowledges the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights of their respective owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the Website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility on the part of Torresburriel, S.L., nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by us unless expressly stated. Unauthorized use of the information contained on the Website, its resale, as well as the infringement of Torresburriel, S.L.'s intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to legally established liabilities.
Articles and Collaborations on our Website
Torresburriel, S.L. is not responsible for the opinions of third parties that have been published on our website, nor does it necessarily coincide with them, without prejudice to serving as a channel for expression so that readers can form their own opinions freely and according to their own judgment.
In order to improve the performance of the Website, Torresburriel, S.L. reserves the right to make modifications and updates to the information contained on the Website, its configuration and design, and this legal notice, as well as any other specific conditions, at any time and without prior notice.
Torresburriel, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Website or its content, nor does it guarantee that the content is up to date. It assumes no responsibility for the contents, information, or services linked from the Website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations to the computer system (hardware and software), documents, or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.