- Personal information
- IP address details and location data
What types of information do we collect?
Torresburriel and external service providers may collect and process information about you at various stages during your use of the website.
Information you provide to us
- Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. The information we collect may include: name, telephone number, and email address.
Information about you that both we and our external service providers may collect
Cookies and advertising
Location data. When you use the website, we may obtain information about your geographic location. We may use this location data to provide you with location-based products and services, and we will not retain or share this information with third parties.
Technical information. This may include your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
Non-personal information. Aggregated information about your use of the website, including complete URL clickstream data (uniform resource locator) to, through, and from the website (including date and time), products viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about interactions with the pages (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse movements), and methods used to exit the page.
How does Torresburriel use the information we collect about you?
We may use the information collected about you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests (e.g., to send you news, updates, and responses to your questions).
- To obtain your opinions (e.g., through a survey).
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or other administrative information.
- With your explicit consent or as permitted by law, to send you informative emails about our products and services, special offers and promotions, and any other marketing materials that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To allow you to send messages regarding the content of the website to a friend through the website itself. If you wish to use this function, you may be asked to provide us with your friend's email address so that we can use it to facilitate the message sending. By using this function, you affirm that you have the right to use and provide us with the recipient's name and email address for this purpose. Torresburriel will not assume any responsibility that may arise from the sending of such messages to their recipients. Any resulting liability will be yours as the person who provided your friend's data. We will not use your friend's personal information for any other purpose than to facilitate the sending of the email message, unless we notify you of any other purpose at the time you provide the personal information in question.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, development of new products, improvement of our website, enhancement of our services, identification of trends, and determination of the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-personal information. Since non-personal information does not personally identify you, we may use it for any purpose. Additionally, we reserve the right to share non-personal information, which does not personally identify you, with third parties for any purpose. In some cases, we may combine non-personal information with personal information (e.g., combining your name with your geographic location). If we combine any non-personal information with personal information, we will treat the combined information as personal information under this document, as long as it is combined as indicated.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information:
- To business partners or suppliers, subcontractors, and service providers, for the fulfillment of contracts we have established with them or with you.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages regarding website-related content through the website.
- To analytics providers and search engines that help us improve and optimize our website.
- To an affiliate or another third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
- If necessary: (a) as required by applicable law, including laws other than those of your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities other than those of your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, security, or property, yours or that of others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages we may sustain.
We may provide services through the website (e.g., blog comments, among other services) where you can post information and materials. Please note that the information you disclose through such forum and profile services becomes public information and may be available to website visitors and the general public. As a recommendation, we urge you to be discreet and cautious when deciding to disclose your personal information or any other type of information on the website. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
We employ reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect the personal information that is under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Do not send us confidential information via email. If you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you believe the security of any account you may have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us as indicated in the contact section of this website (please note that if you choose to notify us by postal mail, it will take us longer to respond to the problem). Please note that email communications are not always secure, and therefore you should not include credit card information in the email correspondence you have with us.
If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us in the future, or if you prefer that we do not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes, you can opt-out of receiving these marketing emails or stop sharing information by using the provided opt-out tool.
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, or otherwise limit our use of the personal information you have previously provided to us, you may contact us via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note about Minors' Use of the Website
The website is not directed at individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we ask such individuals not to provide personal information through the website.
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Issues
We do not assert or warrant that the website or any of its parts are appropriate or available for use in any specific jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and they are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws, regulations, and rules. We may limit the availability of the website, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and at our sole discretion. By using the website and submitting any personal information, you consent to the transfer of personal information to other countries that may provide a different level of data security than your country of residence.